Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by Raspy
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by krp
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by krp
I look at it as the Holy Spirit working through the self proclaimed atheists' here, giving the christians an opportunity to explore their own faith with clarity.

A atheist that can't help disproving God automatically denies the Holy Spirit working in them, but something is pushing them, it's pretty easy to see.

Christ said he has a plan for us all, I believe that.

Even those that say they are atheist.

Kent

Good Post Kent, as usual. While I certainly don’t disagree with your thoughts regarding atheists I do think that the 2 Australian dipshits are a different type of detritus. They aren’t atheists they are self-proclaimed ANTI-theists…..therein lies the answer to the question “why are 2 dumbfucks from a former penal colony so focused on crapping on every thread that has no relevance to their lives” (according to them)? They aren’t seeking common ground nor are they seeking information, they simply seek to destroy. Disruption and disrespect are the weapons they yield on this forum and they add nothing of value to any discussion here….at least not anything I’ve seen in their time here. It’d be akin to one of us spending hours on Democrat underground, we wouldn’t be there looking for respectful discussions and nothing they’d say would change our minds, our only purpose for “participating” would be to disrupt and denigrate their forum.

There ain’t a damn redeeming quality between the two of them, at least not anything that’s been evident here.

They are as bad as HappyCamper was on the other side trolling, I agree. But it has got to the point of dehumanizing them, when they aren't sock puppets. Paul, though not an atheist was a real threat to Christians, not in debate but physical survival. Jesus' plan for him couldn't have happened if he wasn't that threat. We would have killed Paul in the first steps on the road to Damascus and claimed victory.

Not everyone has had their Paul experience with Christ yet, disagreeable words are not a mortal enemy of our faith... unless we let them be.

We won't change those two but there are many others that are on the fence watching our reaction, and judging Christ by the christian's reaction.

Kent

Look in the mirror, guys.

krp has good words in his comments and he is absolutely not denigrating you....

Good words....? Not denigrating? Are you reading this stuff? ''They are as bad as HappyCamper was on the other side trolling,'' I don't think so. Not to mention the Ace; ''There ain’t a damn redeeming quality between the two of them...''

The fact is that it's your side that descends into engaging with ad homs and insults whenever christian faith is questioned....of course, other faiths don't matter....well, gosh, they are all wrong!

I was referring to krp's >>>>Not everyone has had their Paul experience with Christ yet, disagreeable words are not a mortal enemy of our faith... unless we let them be.
We won't change those two, but there are many others that are on the fence watching our reaction, and judging Christ by the Christian's reaction.<<<<
Kent

Seems like good words on your behalf to me....

Illegitimi non carborundum