Online Content
mauserand9mm
Campfire Guide
M
Queensland Australia
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
It's a tragedy what happened to Ashli Babbit.

I can tell you from my days as an embassy guard, there are certain perimeters that will bring a deadly force response, if breached. Typically when you are breaching a 'safehaven' area for personnel being protected.

Looks to me like that is what happened here.

So, what you are saying is the the House and Senate chambers is an Exclusionary zone and no one is permitted in it without clearance and special invitation ?? I don't agree with that Marine. Not one bit. That building belongs to the people and NOT to the politicians. I I don't agree with the breaking in but NO ONE in there was going to allow the people in to protest what was going on. American citizens should have been allowed in to watch and voice their displeasure about what was going on. The people who perpetrated this whole fraud should have to do it in front of all Americans and in person without restrictions except to space.

Our politicians are out of touch and should be fired immediately.

kwg

No that is NOT what I'm saying. You are putting words in my mouth.

What I'm saying is that it APPEARS to me, that the congress critters had gone to their designated shelter-in-place location, and that location is the designated safehaven. It is no surprise TO ME, that the safehaven was defended with deadly force during a security breach.

Well that's right. A breach is a breach irrespective of who it is - breaching shows an undesirable intent so protection is required. It would be crazy to break protocol and rules just to see how far they would go to see what their real intent was. Undesirable intent was proven by the breaches that took place to get to where they were. Unfortunate but inevitable, and it worked.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by ribka
I see the beta male male Australian pooosesies are quadruple vaxxing now

Follow the Aussie science lol

What a low IQ [bleep]. Now wonder you worship gun bans and totalitarian pedophiles

The new and improved Australia is quite the country now Lol

Hey, good to see you show up for a whinge. How's things going your way? Are you still angry with your girlfriend for getting double vaxed? Are you still on the "Chosen Ones" list?

I must have touched a raw nerve - you'll get over it, just sit down and have a good cry.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

What's that got to do with anything? You still losing sleep over that or something? If you can't handle a debate, you may as well try some other diversion I suppose.

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?