Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by IZH27
Bets are he was molested by a priest, molested by a youth pastor in one of the Charismatic cults that are prevalent in Oz or grew up in a hyper legalistic home with a father who was a son of a bitch.

Not many other options for this kind of anger for something that “doesn’t exist”.

assuming that this account isn’t a Bot or a puppet. No evidence to support that in either direction.

The anger is on your side of the divide. Just look at Ace as an example of intolerance, vitriol and hate.

The “intolerance, vitriol and hate” is a response to your disruptive and disrespectful behavior and actions. If you act like a dipshit and are subsequently treated like a dipshit it’s a direct result of YOUR actions. Why is that so difficult for you two dumbfucks to understand?…..I mean really?….if you can’t grasp the very basic principles then you shouldn’t be debating or arguing anything. If you don’t want to be treated like a piece ofshit then don’t act like a piece ofshit…..it’s actually a very simple principle and one that I’d happily teach you should you ever have the misfortune of finding your pathetic ass at my campfire…..I’m sure that even a retard like you would quickly learn your lesson and find your manners….

You should have no expectation of being treated with respect when your every interaction here is one of complete disrespect. You’re pathetic…which we all knew….but you’re pathetically misinformed about human behavior. You’ll be treated in the same way that you treat others….if that upsets you then either quit being a dumbfuck or be prepared to be treated the way you treat us.

If only this were a real campfire……😉

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~