Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Nobody feels “threatened” by you 2 dipshits, you give yourself far too much credit. It’s not even hatred because I don’t “hate” either of you. You elicit the responses that you get because you are a couple of annoying, disrespectful, empty-minded morons that think that because you are self-proclaimed anti-theists that you possess the moral high ground as well as an intrinsic ability to discern the truth from fiction. In reality all that you’ve proved is that you 2 dipshits don’t know your ass from your elbow. You demand answers as if anyone here owes you a damn thing and then ignore the response. When, as is often the case, you’re presented with information above your 2nd grade ability to understand it you intentionally redirect the discussion into an obscure tangent. You have nothing of value to add here to any discussion, your only purpose is denigrate and disrespect believers. Why are you so determined to “participate” and ruin discussions about that which not only do you not believe in but you actively work against? The only possible reason that you obsessively post on threads regarding a topic that you loathe is to be a disruption. Hence you’ll continue to be disliked and treated like the vermin you are. You might not have any control considering you’re a product of generations of rotten DNA, inbreeding and sheepfucking so perhaps you should just STFU on these threads and stick to whatever it is you are good at…like polishing each other’s knob.

Like I said….you 2 dipshits aren’t hated, you’re just a couple of zits that need to be popped. I can turn the other cheek or I can bite back….the choice is mine so you 2 dipshits can keep whining and playing the victim but I guarantee you that if this was a real campfire things would be very different. If you were as disrespectful, rude and obnoxious in real life you wouldn’t “participate” for long.

Of course you feel your faith being threatened. That is the reason for your nasty, judgmental, intolerant, abusive manner of response.

Being incapable of rational debate, you resort to abuse as a means of discouraging those you disagree with, that is when the nature of your character comes to the surface and is put on display.

Take a good hard look at yourself before judging others.

I agree with Aces....he nor I and many more DO NOT FEEL OUR FAITH IS BEING THREATENED... Why are you so determined to “participate” and ruin discussions about that which not only do you not believe in, but you actively work against?

Illegitimi non carborundum