Originally Posted by CCCC
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by CCCC
Either you are supremely dense - incapable of understanding - or you are utterly devious. Folks here fully understand what you have said about your absence of belief in God. We fully understand atheism.

However atheism, in and of itself, provides zero logical basis or impetus for your persistent attacks, derision and mocking of people who understand and have a meaningful relationship with God. That sick behavior emanates from you as a person - not from some absence of belief.

So far, you are unwilling to accept responsibility for your aggression. You try to pretend that it is some sort of intellectual quest, but your own actions here have demonstrated that such is not true. It is no wonder that some here see you as being possessed, and stimulated, by Satan. The above has nothing to do with what other people believe about God - it describes what you have presented about yourself on this forum.

As usual P your intelligent response is lost on your intentionally ignorant subjects. I fear that no amount of logic, reason, intelligent debate, facts, evidence nor anything else that might challenge their narcissistic views of their individual self-importance will be enough for them to finally SEE the truth.

The 2 Australian dipshits think that they’re intellectually enlightened because they have a “no you didn’t” argument to religion but as you, antlers and many others have shown the 2 Australian cucks have literally NOTHING! No reasonable arguments, no facts with which to “hang” their premise on …though they require facts and have been shown the FACTS they themselves cannot produce any facts. Their entire argument against the existence of a supernatural being relies on their argument that “it’s totally unbelievable that something exists that’s superior to man”. The AACC argues against 2000+ years of witnesses and scholars, historians and theologians. They seem to believe their argument against religion is a sound one and their rebuttals and refrains are devastating to the movement…..their arguments literally consists of “no it isn’t” “no you/he/it/they can’t do that because it’s not humanly possible” “that’s a lie” “you live in a fantasy world” and a few other ignorant and empty attempts to argue against what we Christians believe and to insult us and our Lord.

The 2 Australian dumbfucks also seem to be under the impression that it’s incumbent upon us to convince them and persuade them to “join our team”….that we have an obligation to convince them and despite their resistance we HAVE to win them over. We don’t! Our salvation, our lives and our eternal life does NOT hinge on their acceptance. They’re free to choose and their choice affects me not in the slightest…. I really don’t care what choice they make.

With that said I do admit to saying a prayer Sunday morning while sitting front and center in our little country chapel for the Lord to come into their lives and soften their hearts. While it makes no difference to me whether they accept his gift or not I would prefer they did.

These threads wouldn't be the same without you or your bile. Is that how you introduce others into your faith?

Peter 3:15-16 But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander.

Fail!

You might be asked to step aside once you reach the pearly gates.

As usual, you speak without knowledge - only with ignorance and supposition. You clearly do not know the difference between your trying to find and taste bile as compared with your being slapped across your kisser with acute observation of your behavior and solid logic. You did not ask me anything at all about "hope". You attack and poison. Why don't you quote a verse regarding what is to be done with your Satanic type?

In the 2000 years of your system of "hope" there's been nothing compelling left over to warrant further serious consideration to those using critical thinking. Undeniable solid evidence would be good, unsubstantiated assertions mean nothing.

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?