Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Swamplord
Every single Atheist & every single Satanist ( same /same) knows that God exists and Jesus is as real as the air that they breathe !

THEY have waged war on God forever and slaughtered many millions of Christians since the Resurrection

The demons won't let their souls rest & constantly command them to lash out & attack Christians, they don't seek to understand why and do as instructed, their hatred is their driving force , it burns .... & they react

They don't understand the demonic possession because it is so subtle and explain it away as their belief in "science" ... even though science proves the existence of God in every waking moment of every human on the planet

Satan is a liar and his human God haters carry his image

Well that was totally devoid of facts and truth. I feel bad for having wasted time reading and responding to that. How's your collection of dildo pics going?

You 2 guys/girls from down under see what we mean by calling you bots/trolls?

The behavior wasn't unexpected. Perceived persecution brings out the worst in you sinners. I don't sin and my life is just great, immune like any other normal person to the name calling that the kids on here love to partake in.

That’s not it at all! It’s you and your dipshit cohort and your constant tangents about nothing. You serve to disrupt and nothing more. You have declared yourself to be an “anti-theist” and you come on the religious threads and wonder why you get pushed back?…..come on man! 😂

When you’re repeatedly told over and over that you’re a dumbfuck by multiple people in multiple threads at different times and in different places and you don’t think it’s true doesn’t mean everyone else is wrong……but you continue to play you cupcake and feign the victim.

Or you could shut thefuck up and participate in threads that don’t require you and your girlfriend twiddly dumbfuck ruining them.

You’ve stated your motives and we understand what you’re saying…..that’s why you are considered ass wipes. 😉…..the fact you’re Australian just makes it that more ironic. That dump of dirty DNA is obvious in you two.

Nasty, bitter and twisted, bile and hatred. So much for good Christian values.