Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by TF49
[b][/b]
No, it is you that do not comprehend.

You clearly had no idea about the wheat and tares. You also seemed to miss the wheat/tare application to your misunderstanding on the nature of churches.

You don’t have even a rudimentary familiarity with Christian doctrine nor Biblical exegesis.

I’m thinking you still do not understand wheat/tares …..

No, I don't care because it doesn't matter. You changed the topic to avoid answering my simple questions. Fail!

Note that you posted: “No, I don’t care because it doesn’t matter…..

You don’t care to understand the wheat/tare issue …. Well, understanding it does matter and you don’t care about it.

You don’t care to understand anything.

And you in fact, understand very little and you show it In virtually every one of your posts….… you are comfortable with and stay ensconced in your ignorance….

There are two problems ….

One….you don’t understand.

Two….you don’t even care to understand.

Until you do,you will stay in spiritual darkness.

I think you avoid responding in plain engrish because you are afraid of how stupid it will be, so you prefer to use the stupid parables from your favorite book of fables thinking that they address the questions in any definitive way.

If you can't formulate a proper answer just say so.

Little Albert was in the third grade and was struggling with his computations in long division.

He heard some other boys talking about “differential equations.” He felt a bit left out so he went to father and said “teach me all about differential equations.”

His father said “Little Albert, I love you dearly, but you don’t understand. You have to learn algebra and some calculus before you can understand differential equations.”

Little Albert got mad and said “I know long division so why can’t you teach me differential equations?”

His father sighed and said “Little Albert, you must study and learn more before you can understand differential equations.”

Little Albert grew angry and cursed his father….. telling his father that he was just a “bad teacher.”

His loving father… a math professor, just sighed and didn’t know why Little Albert was so ……?

So…. Is your name Albert?

I've always been good at maths. Maths has real world meaning with demonstratable truths in its applications and outcomes.

Nothing to do with you not answering my questions, just another diversion.

Well, you do make me smile once in awhile…… carry on….

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”