Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by IZH27
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by Bristoe
So,..even the Apostle Paul, who God specifically sent to the Gentiles admits that he has a sinful nature.
But Ringman claims to be the only sinless human except for the Messiah.
Good luck with that.
So... even the "Apostle" Paul who makes the claim that God sent him to the Gentiles admits that he has a sinful nature.

That was pretty nice of him since he decided to jump in front of John the Baptist, Jesus, and all the real publicly chosen apostles.

He even got carried off to some level of heaven and had conversations with Jesus who forgot to tell a good bit of his doctrine during his 3 year ministry.

Then he got in such hot water with the Christians that the Romans had to extract their agent and haul him off to Rome.

There seems to be at least one Apostle Paul in every church.

I’ve never understood your stance that Paul preached a different message than Christ. I’ve had a lot of conversations with a lot of people about the Christian faith and as far back as I can remember you are the only person I’ve ever talked to who holds this view.

For the sake of understanding you would you mind listing out the bullet points of your view?
I wrote you out a pretty long answer but I'm going to hold off sending it. I think you might possibly have your mind made up and just would like to criticize me in front of your fellow Paulines. Anyway I was very tired when I wrote it and I didn't want to walk down to driveway to get my bible out of my truck to get my notes, but just suffice to say I take Jesus' word on the permanence of the law and discount Paul's defection from it for another doctrine. Just read the gospels for all the references on repentance, fruits, works, forgiveness, and hypocrisy and even faith but nothing that jives with Paul's rendition.

I appreciate your apprehension but I’m not asking to set up an ambush. I’ve never heard this from anyone and I’d guess that I’m better read and studies than most.

To save trouble no need for a lengthy description. I’m much more of a bullet point thinker that fills in the gaps after the framework is established. I’d also be happy with a PM. I’ve never been able to get a grip on your view.