Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
[quote=mauserand9mm][quote=WhiteTail48][quote=mauserand9mm][quote=WhiteTail48][quote=antlers]

Mauser, why are you SO interested in Christianity and what Christians believe? If you, indeed, are an atheist, why would you care if some of us love Jesus and accept Him as our Lord and Savior?

Why are you front and center in a thread, make that every thread, about Christianity? Are you being convicted to change your mind? Are you that evil? What drives you so rabidly to attack Christians for loving their God Jesus Christ? Why would an atheist care at all about what Christians believe? What is your agenda?

My reasons have been stated before. Your cloak of persecution allows you to remain ignorant and act stupid while spewing a cloud of wild assertions.

Possible reasons for Mauser to cling and answer almost every discussion regarding Christianity are the following...
1. Demonic inspiration...this is within the realm of possibility.
2. Paid atheist troll...George Soros is not only funding the Democratic/liberal parties worldwide but also funding atheists groups as hinted by Sky News.
3. Mauser and SBT may be actual buds and just hate anything religious, and have extreme Faith in the atheistic cult.

For Christians like me, Proof is the final verdict that removes all doubts, whereas evidence only leads one in the direction of a possible fact or statement and that is why I have faith in the evidence from scriptures of God the Bible.

More wild assertions.

Did you enjoy the old testament snippets that I sent you? You're that scared of death that you really want to worship that?

Wild assertions only to a paid atheist....I haven't seen your snippets yet....give me time.

Illegitimi non carborundum