Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by Hastings
I don't have an agenda.
Yeah ya’ do. Clearly. If Luke clearly points out that Paul was handpicked by Jesus Himself, you simply discredit Luke. If John clearly points out the divinity of Jesus, you simply discredit John. If Peter clearly points out that Paul’s epistles were considered by him to be scripture, you simply discredit Peter. When Jesus Himself makes His divinity crystal clear, you simply discredit what He said. When the Law abiding Jews who were actually there with Jesus make it crystal clear that Jesus claimed to be God, you simply discredit them. You continuously make claims about “additions” and “alterations” to the New Testament when something in it doesn’t jive with your own already decided upon theology even though world renowned biblical scholars clearly and definitively refute your assertions. You most definitely do have an agenda.

Write Hastings off. He has made his bed, his free will, his choice… Let him wallow in his decision.

Christians even beat up other Christians. You guys need to sort this out.

And there’s our ever-faithful atheist, showing up on cue on the Christianity thread. If we only had the faith of you atheists!!

You got serious issues to sort out with your bretheren. I'll just spectate

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I recall a time when Antlers was fine with other people believing whatever they wanted to believe. There seems to be a limit now that if the belief comes close to his, then it must be consistent with his, otherwise the battle is on. Will be real Jesus belief system please stand up?

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?