Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
[quote=Raspy][quote=misser][quote=Raspy][quote=DBT][quote=Raspy]

I see the confusion, my bad.....I should not have said "Yes, God Created Evil"...God did not create evil directly, but indirectly. God created angels and men with the potential and capability of committing evil by sinning because it was an important part of God’s Plan for them that they would experience both good and evil....God “created all things that they might exist, and the generative forces of the world are wholesome” (Wis. 1:14). God only “creates” evil in the way that a donut maker “creates” a hole—not by giving a non-existing thing existence, but by creating a substance whose absence is named. In the metaphysical sense, evil does not exist in itself, so it is not accurate to claim that God created it.

But don't call me ignorant....call me sleepy.

Oopsy...

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Isaiah 45:7 ....I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
Doughnut makers make them with or without holes BTW.

Here is a list of the translations....times/words have changed....take a look below...Other Translations for Isaiah 45:7...translations seem to change a bit....I focus on my core beliefs regarding God the Bible and that is Jesus died for our sins, was buried, was resurrected, and thereby offers salvation to all who will receive Him in faith.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I forme the light, and create darkenesse: I make peace, and create euill: I the Lord do all these things.
- King James Version (1611) - View 1611 Bible Scan

The One forming light and creating darkness, Causing well-being and creating calamity; I am the LORD who does all these.
- New American Standard Version (1995)

I form the light, and create darkness; I make peace, and create evil. I am Jehovah, that doeth all these things.
- American Standard Version (1901)

I am the giver of light and the maker of the dark; causing blessing, and sending troubles; I am the Lord, who does all these things.
- Basic English Bible

forming the light and creating darkness, making peace and creating evil: I, Jehovah, do all these things.
- Darby Bible

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
- Webster's Bible

I form the light, and create darkness. I make peace, and create calamity. I am Yahweh, who does all these things.
- World English Bible

Forming light, and preparing darkness, Making peace, and preparing evil, I [am] Jehovah, doing all these things.'
- Youngs Literal Bible

I form the light, and create darkness; I make peace, and create evil; I am the LORD, that doeth all these things.
- Jewish Publication Society Bible

Illegitimi non carborundum