Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by TF49
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
It's a sad thing that all you only have is personal attacks and diatribe. It's no wonder Christianity is on the decline - nobody with any normal level of self respect would want to be part of that, and you guys are always the ones that arc up when faced with reasonable questions that you can't, or won't answer with honesty, always filling the gaps with false assertions that do nothing but make you feel good, despite what the truth may be.

You don't sell your religion very well and I'm sure that a god would be disappointed. YMMV

You and Raspy just go ahead and console each other in yet another hour of butt hurt.

Well, as usual, one of your unsubstantiated statements is way off target. Regardless if Christianity is in decline or not…….it does not matter…..to YOU….. if you consider the behavior of Christians to be a turnoff.

I'm not the only one who thinks this.

Originally Posted by TF49
At the end of your day, it will be only ….You and your relationship with Jesus that will matter.

Wild unsubstantiated assertion. Jesus, if he ever existed, died a long time ago.

Just so you know….

You do not see…. A veil lies over your heart….2 Corinthians 3:16 “But when one turns to the Lord, the veil is removed.”

This is how I know …..with certainty….2 Timothy 1:14 “Guard, through the Holy Spirit, who dwells in us, the treasure which has been entrusted to you.”

As I have noted before….when God comes to live within….and the veil is lifted, there is no doubt and no uncertainty.

This is the evidence and the proof…..

Last edited by TF49; 10/09/22.

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”