Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
[quote=WhiteTail48][quote=antlers][quote=Hastings] I don't have an agenda.
Yeah ya’ do.

And there’s our ever-faithful atheist, showing up on cue on the Christianity thread. If we only had the faith of you atheists!!

Why do you resent atheists participating? Why such intolerance and resentment?

And you know that a lack of conviction is not a matter of faith. How many things are you not convinced of because there is insufficient evidence to support a conviction?

Do you believe that Mohammad was a prophet of God? Do you believe the gods of Hinduism exist? Do you need faith to tell you how unlikely these things are?

Originally Posted by DBT
Why do you resent atheists participating? Why such intolerance and resentment?

Again, as stated before, it’s absurd when you continuously claim that you are simply countering and challenging “by rational argument” the position of those that you refer to as irrational, especially when the opposite of such is clearly evident to nearly all.

Originally Posted by DBT
And you know that a lack of conviction is not a matter of faith. How many things are you not convinced of because there is insufficient evidence to support a conviction?

You continuously drive the conversation in circles, and flat-out denial of the evidence in God the Bible, that is clearly there, and are both examples of the efforts of those who are clearly and desperately try to maintain their weak and tenuous position.

Originally Posted by DBT
Do you believe that Mohammad was a prophet of God? Do you believe the gods of Hinduism exist? Do you need faith to tell you how unlikely these things are?

I believe and chose God the Bible, as there is much, much evidence that may lead me to possible truth.

Illegitimi non carborundum