I don’t see science as being an enemy to theists at all. I see science as being an ally to theists. By following the evidence, one can rationally and logically promote belief in a Creator of the universe and everything in it. Our universe has intricate laws, and I see science as showing that they’re not the byproduct of mindless and purposeless forces. I see science as showing that life and reproduction originate from a divine Source.

I see that science points to God by the fact that nature obeys laws. I see that science points to God via the complexity of life and reproduction; through the digital elegance of DNA; and by the fact that intelligently organized and purpose-driven beings arose from matter. And I see that science points to God by the very existence of nature itself.

I see that arriving at a divine Source for the universe and everything in it as having proceeded on a purely rational and logical and natural level…on a scientific basis…without any reference to supernatural phenomena at all. It’s a simple exercise in the knowledge of God based on observed facts and observed experience ~ apart from divine revelation. I see that arriving at the knowledge of God has been an excursion of reason and logic and science alone ~ and not ‘just’ of faith. One can even take ‘faith’ completely out of it.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.