Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
We have pyramids in Egypt 5000 years old. Pyramids in Peru 5000 years old. Pyramids in Mexico dating from 1000 to 3000 years ago.

But there is really no meaningful indication of human civilization prior to 6000 years ago. Coincidentally as Genesis has us exiting the Garden.

We have seen much archeology from NA prior to YD. But it has been just as stone age as the later tech we are more familiar with.

I would love to see this evidence of advanced culture 12,000 years ago.

My suggestion would be to start checking out some of Randal Carlsons videos on YouTube. Someone mentioned Gobekli Tepe.

Those structures are attributed to the assigned group. It appears that the Inca, Egyptians etc, are credited with the megalithic building. That paradigm was set a couple hundred years ago? However, examination of the structures reveals a complexity that exceeds the technological skills that they possessed being bronze aged people. The hypothesis is one of inheritance. They built upon what they found to exist.

The evidence that is being presented is varied. There is undeniable evidence of saw marks, lathe work, core drilling in granite and harder stones. Comparison of modern technology indicates that we don’t have the technology today to replicate those works.

The megalithic construction techniques are too similar across the world for the technology not to have been shared.

There are many related ruins beneath the ocean. They share the same fingerprints as all of the known megalithic structures.

It’s been just over a year since I started looking into this. I’m by no means an expert but the implications are pretty profound. It really does bend the mind and turns the geological and archaeological paradigms on their ear in my opinion.

Last edited by IZH27; 10/22/22.