Originally Posted by Firstlight
Originally Posted by DBT
Or maybe if you had a good hard honest look at yourself in the mirror, you'd see who is being aggressive and unwilling to face the issues with faith that are being pointed out, instead becoming defensive and obnoxious.

That is you and your buddies. You are happy to dish it out, but whine in protest when a small measure is hurled back your way.
See the bold above where atheists attack Christian's faith, but allow themselves to use "their faith" while they fail to prove there is no God?

All atheists want to use “their faith” to prove there is no God, but refuse to allow Christians to use “their faith” to prove there truly is a God.

The above truth makes all atheists lying hypocrites, and 99.9% of atheists are commies wanting the government to take care of them, and they spend their lives attacking the inalienable rights Christians are born with.

According to atheist’s logic, a person lying dead at their feet, and shot in the back was not murdered, because there is no witness to prove he was murdered. They use that same logic to say Jesus didn’t move the rock, and rise from the dead. Atheists “faith” tells them it didn’t happen. Christians “faith” tells them it did, but Atheists attempt to make the rule their faith trumps Christian’s faith.

These communist atheists use all of the same debating tactics all commie democrats use: Obfuscation, gaslighting, refuse to answer direct questions when it will prove them wrong, answer your questions with a question, throw out false negatives, etc.

Just let them burn in hell. I don’t even pray for them. They are my enemy, and against Christians and their freedom. How's that for some Christian love......burn in hell commies.

Nobody is attacking the Christian faith. I am pointing out that faith itself is an extremely poor means of sorting fact from fiction.....and that includes all faith based beliefs, Hinduism, Islam, Judaism, Shinto, etc, etc......

Faith is believing without sufficient evidence to form a justified conviction, that may be politics, ideology, religion or simply being convinced that, against astronomical odds, you are going to win the lottery on Saturday.

Plus, your accusation that atheists are all commies is false.

"Faith is like a piece of blank paper whereon you may write as well one miracle as another." ~ Charles Blount (1654-1693)