Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
So just pick one and go for it. Why Christianity though? What don't you like about all the others?

You have had this answered several times. You either lack the intelligence to remember what was posted several pages back, or you are being deliberately obtuse by not directly refuting it. Please, no one give him any hints. Let's see if he can, or will, figure it out and address it.

Your purpose is not to inform, because, according to you, there is nothing to be informed about. No, your purpose is to agitate, aggravate, and disrupt.

No, it was ever answered. Just faith in one with justification from a flawed Pascals wager. I never got a rational answer to why that particular god. Theists have difficulty answering simple questions about their faith but they bank their eternal afterlife on it - you'd think there would be a compelling argument, to convince themselves at least if not others.

Man we've discussed and discussed the theory, you know what a theory, any theory is, right? Again, I'll repeat...waaaaayyyyyyyyy back, I started to choose to believe in God the Bible, It was just that Pasqual’s fifty-fifty odds were just too great for me (no I do not gamble)...so I decided, that I will continue to pray, ask for forgiveness, and always do the right thing... But I never believed that it could stop there. I must become mature in my Christian faith and have definitive reasons for it that are based on reasonable evidence that would lead me to the possible, because as stated before, God can see what is truly in the heart.

Illegitimi non carborundum