Originally Posted by TF49
Both DBT and Mman show characteristics of the following:

1. - Simple atheists who have no desire to enter in to a legit non-secular discussion. Hint …they are incapable of upholding their end of any discussion. They simply retreat to tired and worn, off target catch phrases.

2. - Given the erratic nature of their posts…. Sometimes coherent and other times with off the wall, off topic and simple unsubstantiated and indefensible “statements”…… I would suspect a bot or some other prompter is involved.

3.- Both may be sufferers of Dunning-Kruger syndrome. They are not nearly as smart as they think they are. Note the heavy use of mindless catch phrases and complete lack of ability to back up their sweeping and inaccurate generalizations.

4. - They are trolls. Seems that one of their goals is to junk up and derail legitimate discussion.

They have had moderate success on #4.

Their opinions are close to being without meaning or merit.

There was one frequent agnostic/atheist poster in the past who stated that he had some goals…. One was to denigrate Christianity….another was to denigrate individual believers in online debate and another was to turn potential believers away from Jesus.

He was also…. In my opinion, a intellectually dishonest debater who would decline to enter in to any meaningful discussion. He would simply cut and paste his postings from any number of atheist websites. Much of the time,he had little no understanding of what Biblical truth was. He would quote a verse from the Bible then attach his own twisted meaning to it. Dishonest or truly a DK sufferer.

Anyway, in my opinion it is fine to respond to these two sad trolls, but they should not be given too much attention. They just junk a thread up with drivel.

Ad hom.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?