Originally Posted by Hastings
I am not against anyone here or weaponizing against anyone.
The ‘only’ time you toss out that verse about ‘being deceived’ is when you’re throwing it at those other’s here who disagree with you on this matter. You’ve done it many times, and it’s ‘always’ under the same circumstances.
Just stating my doubts about Paul and hoping others will look into the matter.
Doubt away. That’s your prerogative. But other's here ‘have’ looked into the matter and they still clearly overwhelmingly disagree with you about it. You seem to think that since they disagree with you about Paul, that it’s because they haven’t looked into the matter, and that’s simply not the case.
As I earlier said I understand I am in a decided minority in my opinion.
OK. Cool. I likely am too when it comes to some of my positions about the faith of Christianity.
But there are those that like me who accept that Jesus was exactly who he claimed to be and accept his teachings as truth. We aren't that many compared to the whole that claim Christianity but we are not a miniscule number either.
Probably 100% of the people on this board who profess to be Christians ‘also’ accept that Jesus was exactly who He claimed to be and accept His teachings as truth, but they still disagree with you about Apostle Paul. You seem to think that since they disagree with you about Paul, that it’s because they don’t accept that Jesus was exactly who claimed to be, and you seem to think that since they disagree with you about Paul, that it’s because they don’t accept Jesus’ teachings as truth…and that’s simply not the case in either of those instances. Incidentally, you’ve repeatedly said on these threads that you “believe that Jesus was exactly who He claimed to be”, but you’ve also clearly and repeatedly claimed disbelief that Jesus was and is God. And the fact that you’re in the minority regarding your staunch anti-Apostle Paul position is irrelevant, as sometimes those in the minority are correct, and sometimes they’re not.

Your opinions are yours. That’s OK. Differing opinions are OK. I have many of my own that are clearly different from many of those here about the faith of Christianity.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.