Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by Raspy
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by TF49
[quote=DBT][quote=misser][quote=Raspy][quote=DBT][quote=Raspy]

The bible itself states that God creates evil.

It states that God creates the evildoer for the day of evil, that God creates the dumb, the blind, the deaf, etc....that God is responsible for all these things, good and evil:

"And the LORD said unto him, Who hath made man's mouth? Or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? Have not I the Lord?" Exodus 4:11

"Out of the mouth of the most High proceedeth not evil and good? " (Lamentations 3:38)

"The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.'' Proverbs 16:4

Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?" (Amos 3:6, KJV)

''Whatever the Lord pleases, He does, In heaven and in earth, in the seas and in all deeps.'' (Psalm 135:6)

"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things." (Isaiah 45:7, KJV)

This is your bible telling you this, not me.

As usual, you don’t understand…..,probably because you don’t want to.

Be that as it may… God does bring judgment for sin and disobedience.

If one were to look at these verses in context this is clear.

However, you cannot..blinded?

For example, I have previously explained the “Happy is the one who…..” set of verses. As I recall the verses describe the enemies of the Jews after a Jewish defeat.

Again and again and again.....That is your opinion.....not to be too crude, but opinions are like asp-holes, we all have one.

It's clearly not my opinion. I did nothing more than quote what is written in the bible.

Surely you don't think that the verses I quoted - anyone can check that they are in the bible - is somehow my opinion?

So to get this straight, I quote some verses and you say what is written in them is my opinion?

Frankly, that's bizarre.

No gufuss, your interpretation is not what I believe....and so Christian of me....

Illegitimi non carborundum