Originally Posted by TF49
You do not see…. A veil lies over your heart….2 Corinthians 3:16 “But when one turns to the Lord, the veil is removed.”

This is how I know …..with certainty….2 Timothy 1:14 “Guard, through the Holy Spirit, who dwells in us, the treasure which has been entrusted to you.”

As I have noted before….when God comes to live within….and the veil is lifted, there is no doubt and no uncertainty.

This is the evidence and the proof…..

Absolutely true. Unfortunately some people are actively working AGAINST seeking God. They’re not necessarily uncertain about the existence of God, but likely are, and more concerned with “combating”, fighting against the spread of His Good Word. They are absolutely worth praying for and as we know they are NOT beyond the reach of our Lord and His saving grace.

That doesn’t mean that they deserve anything but contempt for their actions. The 2 are mutually exclusive in fact. There have been a lot of atheists that have carried on polite and respect discussions about religion without insulting millions or billions of believers. Antelope Sniper was one of the gentlemen that was able to have intelligent debate without the blanket insults. As I said previously, my words and my sentiments are NOT because you’re an atheist, hell it’s not even because you’re an “anti-theist” (although that is more despicable), my insults are because…as I’ve said before….my feelings are based upon your behavior, your disruptive tangents replete with blanket insults and lies and your general all-around douchebaggery. None of that changes the fact that I do and will continue to pray for you both, it’s never too late in this life to turn to God and I sincerely pray that you do.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~