Originally Posted by krp
Show me where I said... the physical is something to be over come or escaped

IZH27 addressed me on his inability to transcend and ascend spiritually after years of trying, I said you can't be a spiritual being until the physical is severed, death. This is in the context of my statement that Jesus was the only one who existed as 100% physical and 100% spiritual at the same time, with all the knowledge of both. I guess I should have just told him he was dumb for wasting his time like the christians here tell anyone they disagree with, instead of trying to help him understand why it was impossible.

Christ's life example is my theology, the Holy Spirit is my communication, mentor, lifeline to Christ and God, there is no physical path to spiritual salvation after death. Jesus's resurrection is real and the proof that physical death is not the end. In that context we cannot transcend or ascend until physical death. But we can have a personal relationship with Christ and God through the Holy Spirit while here.

I see the struggle of most recognizing the Holy Spirit in their life spiritually. They think it's from a suit and tie at a pulpit, a building, man words, tenets. They say they're 'filled' with the Holy Spirit but don't use it.

I misunderstood the meaning of your comment, “ When our physical body dies and we transcend and ascend to just our spiritual existence, that is severing the physical.”

My experience in these threads is that we often use identical terms and phrases to mean vastly different things due to differing points of view. It is difficult to understand one another.

Sounds like you may have me pegged but I don’t understand your point of view.

Wish you and everyone here grace & peace.