Originally Posted by Raspy
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by DBT
Lashing out means that you are not secure in your faith, emotion over reason. You are not real Christians, you don't follow the message of Christianity under challenging circumstances, you profess belief for gain, salvation, favour from God, self identity....all self oriented needs and wants. ""Me, me, me, my family, my religion, my faith to defend."

Sunday morning Christians who feel emboldened or entitled to hurl insults in the security of their anonymity.

TFF…..you and Tweedle dipshit don’t have a clue and you proudly prove as much by your obsessive need to crap on threads that by your own admissions don’t concern you and that you both have no business participating in. Your stated purpose is to be disruptive, disrespectful and rude yet you feel as though you shouldn’t be called out on your behavior because we’re Christians and therefore we have to tolerate dipshits like you 2 clowns? 😂. You come and crap on every one of our threads and then pretend that you’re the victim?….GMAFB 😂

You come on these threads to tell us that what we believe in is a lie and our book, The Bible, is fiction yet you use our God, our Bible and our beliefs as something to hide behind after you’ve taken a swing at us…..so which is it?….it can’t be false yet used by you cowards to hide behind like a shield. It’s your repeated behavior, your abject stupidity, your disrespectful insults and your general presence that everyone is justified in taking exception to.

Like I’ve said before…..If this was a real campfire and either or both of you retarded cuckholds tried this immature crap in person you’d only do it once unlike your anonymous ability to come here and continuously crap on our thread. You are both vile and repugnant dick heads that need to be taught some manners because it’s obvious that your parents failed miserably and are a poor excuse for parents. At the very least they shoulda taught you when to STFU.

You must have a yeast infection, poor thing. I don't think you are using your bidet correctly

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Not funny.

I know, it's a serious issue if left untreated.

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?