I see the beta male male Australian pooosesies are quadruple vaxxing now

Follow the Aussie science lol

What a low IQ [bleep]. Now wonder you worship gun bans and totalitarian pedophiles

The new and improved Australia is quite the country now Lol

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by ribka
We witnessed pure evil reappear in 2020 and it was quickly embraced in a former slave colony like facist Australia by the anti science ignorant pro totalitarian mouth breathers 2mmmauser

Yet he’s a freedom luvin anti Christian bigot!

Originally Posted by Raspy
Originally Posted by IZH27
All atheists aren’t hostile. I have friends who are atheists. Good people and a joy to be around.

I’ve run into a few of these hostile types. I have found them to generally have a personal “history” with Christianity, something that causes trauma to the point that there is exaggerated mistrust that tends to convert into open hostility.

There is certainly no justification for the absurd amount of energy they consume and ends to which they go to rail against something that “Doesn’t Exist”.

Being slaughtered by Christians for not believing their faith may seem hostile. Enforcing Christian beliefs onto others may seem hostile. Asking questions and pointing out fallacies and logical errors and contradictions is doing the right thing but Christians call that hostile.

Infanticide, genocide, slavery etc appears to be acceptable to the Christians - it was good enough for God. Fun for the whole family.

In the 1860s the US had a civil war...bottom line the slaves were officially free citizens...what you say is true as was Christians being slaughtered too....no one here is forcing Christians belief on anyone...no harm in asking questions, but when you denigrate the Christian belief, then you are hostile....cannot you see that?

Just pointing out what millenia of history has taught us. You all good with the Christianity CV?

No you are not just pointing out....you denigrate the Christian belief.

Just pointing out that Christianity has some things that it should be ashamed of. Being that scared of your god to accept his immoral actions is a damn shame.

Hey, good to see you show up for a whinge. How's things going your way? Are you still angry with your girlfriend for getting double vaxed? Are you still on the "Chosen Ones" list?
Originally Posted by ribka
We witnessed pure evil reappear in 2020 and it was quickly embraced in a former slave colony like facist Australia by the anti science ignorant pro totalitarian mouth breathers 2mmmauser

Yet he’s a freedom luvin anti Christian bigot!

Originally Posted by IZH27
All atheists aren’t hostile. I have friends who are atheists. Good people and a joy to be around.

I’ve run into a few of these hostile types. I have found them to generally have a personal “history” with Christianity, something that causes trauma to the point that there is exaggerated mistrust that tends to convert into open hostility.

There is certainly no justification for the absurd amount of energy they consume and ends to which they go to rail against something that “Doesn’t Exist”.

Being slaughtered by Christians for not believing their faith may seem hostile. Enforcing Christian beliefs onto others may seem hostile. Asking questions and pointing out fallacies and logical errors and contradictions is doing the right thing but Christians call that hostile.

Infanticide, genocide, slavery etc appears to be acceptable to the Christians - it was good enough for God. Fun for the whole family.

In the 1860s the US had a civil war...bottom line the slaves were officially free citizens...what you say is true as was Christians being slaughtered too....no one here is forcing Christians belief on anyone...no harm in asking questions, but when you denigrate the Christian belief, then you are hostile....cannot you see that?

Just pointing out what millenia of history has taught us. You all good with the Christianity CV?

No you are not just pointing out....you denigrate the Christian belief.

Just pointing out that Christianity has some things that it should be ashamed of. Being that scared of your god to accept his immoral actions is a damn shame.

Hey, good to see you show up for a whinge. How's things going your way? Are you still angry with your girlfriend for getting double vaxed? Are you still on the "Chosen Ones" list?