Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
It's a sad thing that all you only have is personal attacks and diatribe. It's no wonder Christianity is on the decline - nobody with any normal level of self respect would want to be part of that, and you guys are always the ones that arc up when faced with reasonable questions that you can't, or won't answer with honesty, always filling the gaps with false assertions that do nothing but make you feel good, despite what the truth may be.

You don't sell your religion very well and I'm sure that a god would be disappointed. YMMV

You and Raspy just go ahead and console each other in yet another hour of butt hurt.

Quote, "nobody with any normal level of self-respect would want to be part of that". Well then, you must be a liar because here you are!

Please name a personal attack...

Quote, "you guys are always the ones that arc up when faced with reasonable questions that you can't, or won't answer with honesty, always filling the gaps with false assertions that do nothing but make you feel good, despite what the truth may be."

Please name one...

Examples can be found here (read carefully):

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/17680838/1

Cannot find a REASONABLE question from you....mostly rude statements such as Christians believe in Santa Claus, fairies, and unicorns.

Try again, but read it properly this time.

Like I stated....cannot find a REASONABLE question from you....mostly rude statements such as Christians believe in Santa Claus, Easter bunny, fairies, and unicorns.

Well at least it's not blasphemy..

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Cannot open it...

Illegitimi non carborundum