Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Originally Posted by Raspy
Originally Posted by TF49
It's a sad thing that all you only have is personal attacks and diatribe. It's no wonder Christianity is on the decline - nobody with any normal level of self respect would want to be part of that, and you guys are always the ones that arc up when faced with reasonable questions that you can't, or won't answer with honesty, always filling the gaps with false assertions that do nothing but make you feel good, despite what the truth may be.

You don't sell your religion very well and I'm sure that a god would be disappointed. YMMV

You and Raspy just go ahead and console each other in yet another hour of butt hurt.

Well, as usual, one of your unsubstantiated statements is way off target. Regardless if Christianity is in decline or not…….it does not matter…..to YOU….. if you consider the behavior of Christians to be a turnoff.

I'm not the only one who thinks this.

At the end of your day, it will be only ….You and your relationship with Jesus that will matter.

Wild unsubstantiated assertion. Jesus, if he ever existed, died a long time ago.

Just so you know….

You do not see…. A veil lies over your heart….2 Corinthians 3:16 “But when one turns to the Lord, the veil is removed.”

This is how I know …..with certainty….2 Timothy 1:14 “Guard, through the Holy Spirit, who dwells in us, the treasure which has been entrusted to you.”

As I have noted before….when God comes to live within….and the veil is lifted, there is no doubt and no uncertainty.

This is the evidence and the proof…..

No it's not. Doesn't do a whole lot for me. Everybody has fibrous connective tissue inside their bodies - just holds everything together.

That is part of the evidence that Christians believe....and that is called faith....Can you please tell me why I should reject the words of Jesus who claimed to be God in flesh, fulfilled the prophecies, rose from the dead.?

Your last chance...please answer. You wanted a reasonable discussion. So, please give me a reasonable answer to my question, hint, see above.... Okay, I see you don’t really have a good reason. Again, I have given you some quick, basic reasons for my faith and why I believe what I do, and you’ve offered nothing of substance at all, just stating I am a liar.

Huh?

You can believe what you like. If you can't handle the questions of your baseless assertions and lack of critical thinking, then you must be militantly closed minded and are clearly happy to remain willfully ignorant.

You come across as so weak in your faith that you try and use flawed arguements to back it up - a god would surely also pick up on this.

Is that your best come-back? You began this by stating you wanted facts and reason. I’m asking that of you, and you don’t give me any.

Again and again I keep stating that myself and other Christians have seen/read the many scriptures in God the Bible, that is enough EVIDENCE for myself and other Christians.... and AGAIN, NO PROOF...isn't that called Christian FAITH?

Last edited by Raspy; 10/10/22. Reason: spelling

Illegitimi non carborundum