Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Originally Posted by Hastings
I don't believe I would have said that. I know a good many atheists but I don't insult them and cast aspersions. The fact is I like some of them. Jesus in Matthew 5:16 "Let your light shine before men, that they might see your good works, and glorify your Father in the heavens". I expect these men are having a little sport with you and you rise to the bait every time. Why don't you tell them you love them and hope they will rethink their atheism?

DBT and Mauser....I love your soul and hope that you 2 will rethink atheism.

You're almost a complete atheist yourself - just one more god to go. Put that critical thinking cap on and you'll get there.
Not going to believe there is no supernatural power. Life as we know it, the universe as we know it cannot have happened spontaneously. There was a huge explosion of compressed matter and then conditions on our rock for a chemical reaction caused life to emerge? And become viruses, bacteria, amoeba, jellyfish, sharks, whales, rats , grass, trees, cacti, and man, etcetera? I grant there is adaptive evolution, but not spontaneous life from a chemical reaction. Not even in a few billion years.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."