Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by IZH27
The man that demands empirical evidence for the existence of God is dishonest in his demand. Dishonest because there are uncountable things that he witnesses every day and knows to be true that are impossible to prove with empirical evidence.

Really? So god created everything real but can't provide any real evidence to prove it? That's strange, from what everyone claims about him/her/it, he/she/it should have no problem doing so.

Do you get this worked up about everything that you can’t define through empirical data?

Maybe you could give us empirical evidence of your existence.

I live in the real world. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

I respond on forum threads, therefore I am.

Without empirical evidence there is no way that we know that you are.

Please provide us with empirical evidence. Name. Address.profession. Work address. We need to verify your existence. Otherwise you seen nothing more than 0’s and 1’s.

Well I could do that and people could even verify it.

Interesting point you raised, even a bot has more substance than god.

I demand that you tell me who and what you are. I demand that you give me exacting evidence per my criteria of who what you are. You have no right to reveal to me who you think you are with criteria that you determine. You are under the highest in strongest obligation to meet my demands because I place those demands on you.

From now on Mauser is known as “ Random Data”. DBT is now known as “Half Byte”. Atheist superhero and sidekick. Together the collective conceptualization of the two thoughts are no more significant than imaginary metaphorical Loftstrand crutches for the mentally disabled.

You will remain so until you meet my demand for evidence of your existence and until I find satisfaction with the evidence provided. If I am not satisfied with the evidence that you provide, I will demand more and different evidence. You are without identity, NPC binary and nothing else.