I missed the 44 mph part; yes, it's a little scary on a bike with tires as wide as your thumb, wearing egg cartons on your head, and spandex. smile

However the gyroscopic affect is a real thing; at high speeds a (good) bike is very stable, barring mishap. I splurged on a very good bike once I knew I was hooked. It tracks like its on a rail on curvy fast descents and has excellent brakes.

Vek, I have no argument against lifting weights whatsoever. However I a) don't go to a gym and b) I do a lot of lifting as it is. For instance, in the last 20 months, I built a house, myself, to include digging the foundation trenches with a shovel, just as an illustration of how my demented DIY brain works. I rarely finish a day thinking, boy, I wish I'd lifted more heavy things! smile

But to your points, my wife got really into Pilates and deep aggressive yogas for awhile there and some of the things she could do, I couldn't even BEGIN to approach. I am absolutely certain my body has whole realms that could use a lot of work and that I would see big benefits. No argument.

Love reading about what you guys do. Fitness threads are a great thing. Gotta keep each other on point!

All right, got some bags of feed and a 10 gallon propane tank to move <g>.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!