Where did all the salt water fish come from? Maybe they adapted to salt water ....
There were all kinds of animals , and insects on the ark, and millions of insects can live in water.
Why are a all humans not black??? Here is your answer. It does not take all that long for a race of people to become black. There is no doubt , even the Native American indians are not as dark as they were 200 yrs ago, even the pure blooded indians. . In 1000 yrs I doubt they will be any darker than most white people.

Although I strongly doubt you want a real answer and are just looking for a debate . Here goes my questions to you. If evolution really happened, how did it happen? I never hear a satisfactory answer. I have debated people on this board and asked what does a deer know what to eat? The answer was the ones that ate meat , died, the ones that ate grass lived. My question then is, who told them to eat? To eat what , when to breed, how to repopulate, how the fawns know enough to get milk from mom??? Creationist answer : OH, it's instinct!!! My next question: who gave them the instinct? My question, how did this world even get here? Creationist answer usually goes like this . There was an explosion and the world was created from the energy and that created matter!!! My next question is,, where did the energy come from? You can not get energy from nothing! It has to be created. You can not get rock, heat, energy, liquids, light, or any matter from something else from nothing. It is impossible. If it is not , you show us how, ok! Take NOTHING , and make something out of it and I will believe your theory. Better yet, you make a new world! Make it out of nothing. We all know that God did it. Many just can't admit it like a liberal can't admit President Trump beat Hillary. God did it . He is the superior being that was here before anything. He did it to be glorified and that bothers many people.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23