Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by Thunderstick
or bipolar analysis as the other thread would illustrate

Something is being illustrated, but not what you think or believe.

Again, basic logic in the form of a contradiction....one of many.

If love keeps no record of wrongs and God is Love, God does not keep a record of wrongs.

God punishes generations for the transgressions of their forebears, God is not only keeping a record of wrongs but passing them onto the innocent.

''Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.''- 1 Corinthians 13;5-7

“You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor[a] and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven.'' Matthew 5:43

Then the contradiction;

I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me'' - Exodus 20:55

so YHWH will rejoice over you to destroy you, and to bring you to nothing; (Deut 28:63)

"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create
evil: I the LORD do all these things." (Isaiah 45:7, KJV)

Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?" (Amos
3:6, KJV)

"Out of the mouth of the most High proceedeth not evil and good? " (Lamentations 3:38)

Undeniable contradictions, Thunderstruck.

and again I would point others to the other monumental thread where we responded to your alleged contradictions.