Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by Ringman
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by TF49
Stories? Yes, it would seem so.

The evolutionist would propose that complex life just erupted.... well no, we don’t know how but we have these ideas.... no, we can’t demonstrate nor provide evidence for those theories, but it must have happened kinda like we say because it did happen and since God is not “scientific” that cannot be the cause..... maybe aliens....we would rather believe in aliens than God.

Oh, and yes the fossil record does not really show any transitional forms but that is because,the fossil record in incomplete.

Yes, micro evolution is not macro evolution.... but we have an “ace.” There are genetic mutations and our ace is “time.” Over “time” all these things happened.

Oh, and all of you that don’t believe this are idiots.... more so, idiots that believe in “God.” How foolish of you, you should believe us as we are “scientists”. After all, you believe us about man causing global warming..... and the “universe from nothing” ..... don’t you?

Accrue enough 'micro changes' and you have a different animal. It won't happen overnight.

Let me help you. It won't happen at all. If you get enough changes the species becomes extinct.

Maybe reading a textbook on biology and evolution could help, just a suggestion.

Should I read a textbook that includes Nebraska man and Piltdown man? Or should I read one that taught neanthradal was not human?

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter