Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Is "arrogant stupidity" a valid term to use without offending anyone? Like I mean if I say this is what I believe in and have no proof to back it up, and then like to fling faeces on others ideas even though they have evidence and proof to substantiate them (in some desperate attempt to justify my beliefs over anything else), would that make me an arrogant stupid person?

Unrelated question, but why is Jesus depicted as being white?

And what's the deal with Adam and Eve and incest - isn't incest a sin?

Legit question.

Couple of comments....

Jesus was a Jew .... Semitic.....and apparently, very ordinary looking. Bible implies that. Look it up if you like. I suspect he is depicted as white to sell more posters and paintings to white people. Missionaries tell me that Africans and melanesians will picture jesus as black and that is reflected in their artwork.

Adam and Eve has perfect genes. Their children married their siblings. Seems,thst after sin and death entered the race, there has been a deterioration of the genetic gene pool.... mutations happen and they are almost universally considered detrimental. It was only after the Law was given that incest was sin. Understandably correct.

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”