Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by Ringman

By the way the sun gets its energy to produce light from God; the Source of everything.

So now you don't believe that the sun makes daylight? Why in the world would God "make" light and dark several days before making the sun (which obviously makes light). And how did the plants do photosynthesis before there was sunlight?

I guess I was not clear. The sun came from the same Place the light did: From God's Word. He spoke and it was created. Asking why God did anything is beyond even my opinions. The plants had the light of God for a day prior to the creation of the sun, moon and stars. They don't need the sun. They need light.

And what about God placing the sun, moon, and stars in the "firmanent" as "signs." That's astrology. Christians aren't supposed to believe in astrology.

You are grasping at straws. The word is used to describe where God placed His astrological bodies. Because you are distorting the Facts of God's Word you are adding to HIs Word. The sun, moon and stars are for "signs and seasons and times and years."

And there is no such thing as a "firmament." The sun, moon, and stars are in space. Our spacecraft did not crash into any "firmament."

Because you don't understand space is not nothing. It is something. Some translations use the word "firmament" to describe it.

And finally...what about the talking snake? You're ignoring it.

Again I apologize. I guess I didn't answer you statement to your satisfaction. What is it you wanted me to address about a talking snake? You can read about it in Genesis 3. I don't know how to add more.

Religion would be a lot more credible if it would jettison stone age myths after they are known to be false. At one time Christians believed that rifling made lead balls fly truer because little mean devils sat on the lead balls and diverted them from their true course. The rifling made the balls spin and the devils couldn't stay aboard! Believing in creationism is equally absurd. There is no evidence and, to the contrary, the evidence all supports evolution.

Again you are off track. There is zero evidence for evolution; except in the minds of the brainwashed.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter