Originally Posted by Etoh

Originally Posted by Thunderstick
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by Thunderstick
According to the authors all our mitochondria came from a very small population about 100,000 to 200,000 years ago, perhaps as small as a population size of two, though later in the paper they qualify that number. According to Stoeckle and Thaler, the same timeframe is true for 90 percent of animal species. No wonder so many people in the theistic evolution/creation dispute got irritated or excited. Theistic evolutionists saw it as an occasion for fanning the flames of anti-evolutionary sentiment. Young earth creationists saw it as evidence for the ark[/i].

https://evolutionnews.org/2018/12/does-barcoding-dna-reveal-a-single-human-pair/

I'm citing an evolutionary site so you don't choke on this possibility.

You are a total maroon!

The "evolutionary site" you quoted is nothing but a mouthpiece for the Discovery Institute, a group of wackdoodle creationists who seek to discredit science. It has no scientific pedigree.

Now...most modern humans ARE descnded from a small group of humans but ALSO from a lot of other humans alive at the time.) It's just like 10% of all modern Asians being descendents of Genghis Kahn. But they too have a lot of other ancestors.) There were only a small group alive 100,000 to 200,000 years ago.

That's irrelevant for the Adam and Eve myth. And as far as Noah's Ark is concerned, that myth supposedly took place long after 100,000 years ago.

I would appreciate it if you didn't waste my time by posting things you don't understand. Go back to high school and get some education. Post something from a peer reviewed journal and I'll pay attention to it. Otherwise, bye.

Lol love the spelling "total maroon."
Apparently that's the term used when you can't take an alternate viewpoint any more or recognize the inherent flaws in Darwinism.

thought it was a quote from "Who framed Roger Rabbit"

Nope,

Wrong rabbit:

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell