Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
As IQ increases, doubt of evolution decreases.
I am not ready to be an atheist, but anybody that believes in the creation story in the bible has to believe in evolution if they only look at the human race. You know, like the difference between Eskimos, Negros, Aztecs, Scandinavians, Japs, Hawaiians, Semites, and even West Africans vs East Africans. The list could be very long of folks that adapted to their environment and lived in isolation.

Hastings,

As I've said before, not all Theist are equal. There's a huge gap between the median American Christian and the 9/11 thugs.

There's a lot of Christian who are what I call "practical atheist". Sure, they believe in the tenants of one of the main stream forms of Christianity, but day to day, there's no real difference between how they live their lives compared to skeptical non-believers. These folks are not cut from the same cloth as the Young Earth Creationist who deny science and don't want it taught to our kids.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell