Originally Posted by TF49
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by TF49
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by Ringman
[quote=mauserand9mm]So to summarize this thread to date, it looks like the evolutionists have won the debate with the overwhelming abundance of evidence and logic, but the creationists haven't conceded and have attempted diversionary tactics to include the consideration of unfavorable political persuasion as the hallmark of the infidel clan.

Let me know if I got this wrong or not....

Yup. You got it wrong.

Nope, he got it right.

The claimed transitional forms in the fossil record were shown to be “not transitional” and no other credible transitional forms were noted. Where are the transitional forms? The evolutionary theorists can only come up increasingly stupid explanations for the embarrassing lack of fossil proof of evolution.

The horse evolution nonsense was rebutted by statements of other evolutionists. Mark it down as mass hysteria and caving in to peer pressure by other “scientists.” Kinda the current scientific bias in support of global warming. Few.... if any ....money hungry university researcher will dare challenge the status quo for fear of being laughed at, ostracized and denied grant money. ..... Lemmings, self serving ones at that.

Some out there cling to fruit fly mutations and peppered moths changes as proof of evolution. Only those that do not have a clue about genetics would be fooled by these claims.

Oh, and if you want a good laugh, take a look at the contortions the evolutionist goes through trying to explain how the first living cell came into being, Seem some have give up and now are pointing to the earth being “seeded” by meteorites or aliens.

Nope, evolution is a myth.... men going mad in herds.

You could not be more wrong.

Fossils or organisms that show the intermediate states between an ancestral form and that of its descendants are referred to as transitional forms. There are numerous examples of transitional forms in the fossil record, providing an abundance of evidence for change over time.
Transitional forms - Understanding Evolution
https://evolution.berkeley.edu › evolibrary › article › lines_03

Nonetheless, these transitional fossils serve as evidence to Darwin's Theory of Natural Selection as conserved traits are proven to survive the test of time. This also supports evolution in a way that is shows gradual change in traits of species over generations due to change in living conditions.
How do transitional fossils support the theory of evolution? | eNotes
https://www.enotes.com › homework-help › how-do-transitional-fossils-supp...

Misconception: “Gaps in the fossil record disprove evolution.” ... Lots of organisms don't fossilize well and the environmental conditions for forming good fossils are not that common. So, science actually predicts that for many evolutionary changes there will be gaps in the record.
Misconceptions: Gaps in the Fossil Record Disprove Evolution
https://evolution.berkeley.edu › misconceps › IICgaps

Your internet search skills provide a simple cursory gleaning from the lemmings. Go ahead and read your links and show me how it addresses my objections to evolution.

I of course would be more interested in YOUR views, not just some lemming view.

I have been posting sources for my views and answering specific questions that have been brought up by creationists.
I don't know any lemmings.
Are we playing with two separate sets of rules now?

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."