Originally Posted by TF49
Originally Posted by scoony
Originally Posted by TF49
Re: Dawkins video....whales

Lots of bafflegab and a nice drawing. Reminds me of the semi-famous depiction of the “evolution” of the horse..... small ones, big ones, three toes, two toes.... but all were horses. Some guy made fun of it by using the same format but used dogs in the illustration.

But, as ever, let me ask a couple of questions..... you say “we” have the fossils.... ok, show me. Seems we had a great leap from a small land animal to a whale like creature. Let’s see the “more transitional fossils.”

Further, pls provide info or reference to the “having the DNA.”

Small land mammal to whale? DNA trail? I would like to see that.

Pls, if the only evidence is a similarity between hippo and whale DNA is all you have, just say it. There seems to be much similarity chicken hemoglobin and human hemoglobin. That is not proof of common ancestry.

The information is out there, all you have to do is look for it, but since it goes against your religious beliefs, you simply ignore it.

Right back at you! The information is out there, but you ignore it as it goes against .... your.... religious?” beliefs.

Several issues with the much ballyhooed news about transitional forms has been brought up and made clear, but you can only respond with some worn out drivel about going against religious beliefs.

How about some facts..... maybe some truth?

Most of the evolutionists on this site seem to believe that “micro-evolution” is proof of macro evolution. Not so..... They have bought into the falsehood and..... like I said, prefer the shallow water of ignorance rather than the deeper waters of intellectual challenge.

You’re the one that is throwing in the ballyhoo comparing the birds-dinosaur link to a flat earth.

There is a scientific consensus that birds are part of the dinosaur family. There is no scientific consensus that the earth is flat.