Cuba is a communist country, yet they remain predominantly Roman Catholic. Please explain how this is possible?????

While is is true that the Soviet Unions official stance in the early 1900's was of science over religion, they never outlawed religion. Churches remained open and folks still worshiped. Seems the promise of salvation is too persuasive for even a communist government to quell.

Oh and China officially recognizes 5 different religions.

I am still interested in learning of a society that is based on evolution.

I gave you specific examples of the specific agenda of communism. The fact that they allow "some state registered churches" to be open is for the exact propaganda purpose of deceiving gullible people like yourself does not mean they don't have an agenda to destroy theism over time. It also shows how little you know about how Communism truly works in reality. All you need to do in in any of those scenarios is start publicly sharing the gospel outside of a registered church building and the police will quickly show up to stop you. Again, take away atheism and evolution from the Communist party platform and it will die.
Have you ever been in a former Communist country and talked to people? Have you ever talked to anyone who has been in China for an extended period of time and knows what really is happening there? I have done both -- have you?

Last edited by Thunderstick; 08/28/19.