Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Ringman clings to every straw he can find to pretend evolution did not occur. Why?

He says that just because star formation and evolution take a long time, and we cannot see the process from beginning to end, it cannot happen.

Suppose Ringman went out in the woods for 20 minutes before hunting season to see if there were deer in the area. Suppose he saw deer trails, lots of deer tracks, buck rubs on every other sapling, deer droppings, and smelled deer urine? Would he conclude there were no deer because he hadn't seen any in 20 minutes?

I will ask again. Does Christianity have to be so dumbed down that only those with low intelligence or little education are allowed in?

I don't think that was the original intent.

You are adding to what I am asking. You believe in the unknowable because you want it to be true. Not because someone has observed it.

The idea that only uneducated and low intelligence or little education is required to be a Christian is a grossly ignorant and exaggerated error. There are hundreds of Ph.D level and masters degree scientists who are Christians. Many accept God's Word as written. Just the other day I saw a video by a Ph.D scientist who went to a creation seminar to correct the speakers. He was converted due to the abundance of factual information presented and eventually became a Christian.

Again I ask, Where did the first information come that made the first living cell?

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter