Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by RatherBHuntin
WATCH THIS.......A great discussion by those much smarter than anyone on this forum, on the major shortcomings of Darwin’s theory of evolution. One of the guys just risked his academic career by “walking away” from Darwinism. All 4 gentleman seem to conclude that the evidence in the fossil record, emerging biological science and mathematics completely contradicts the Darwinian approach to origins and evolution.
If you want the core of the discussion, fast forward to about 26 minutes.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=noj4phMT9OE

Why would you think those guys are smart? I stopped watching when I found out one of them was the same old quackdoodle from the Discovery Institute.

I would believe thousands of real scientists, not three quackdoodles. You would have to ignore tens of thousands of fossils to believe such drivel.

"When scientists take positions and color research for economic or ideological gains, they risk embarrassment, failure and a resulting loss of trust. The impact of “fake science” is that it results in all science being questioned by a dubious public."

Should we trust “scientists?”

Well, do we trust politicians? Do we trust big pharma? Do we trust our elected... officials? Do we trust Hollywood celebrities? Do we trust the university “researchers” that now tell us that gender is a matter of choice… well or not maybe of choice or…?

Do we trust Larry Krauss?

Bad science is simply bad science and there seems to be a suspicion that there is a lot of it going around.

The latest example surrounds the subject global warming… have we caused it and is there anything that we can do about it? What are the “scientists” telling us?

“Trust me, I am a scientist and you’re not.”

What a concept……..

PT Barnum was right.

A quote from an article about scientific “credibility” ….

“Ravetz emphasises the loss of this essential ethical element. In later works he notes that the new social and ethical conditions of science are reflected in a set of “emerging contradictions”. These concern the cognitive dissonance between the official image of science as enlightened, egalitarian, protective and virtuous, against the current realities of scientific dogmatism, elitism and corruption; of science serving corporate interests and practices; of science used as an ersatz religion.”

Last edited by TF49; 09/05/19. Reason: spel

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”