Originally Posted by Ringman
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by Ringman

Gas clouds form contrary to known gas mechanics of gas. Gas pressure is at least fifty times greater than the gravitational pull on the molecules

Discussing science with you is not very fruitful because you are a functional illiterate on the subject and one has to have a high school education to understand the argument.

For instance, I ask for any evidence, outside of the Bible, that the miracles in Genesis happened. Instead of evidence, you just repeat the assertions and try to refute the overwhelming opinion of science by saying things that indicate you don't understand what you're talking about, or have read from bissed sources.

The above statement is an example.

The "known mechanics of gas" are such that pressure depends on gas density and temperature (duh). Gravitationsl force depends on the mass of the attractor and its distance. (duh). So gravity can easily overcome gas pressuren in many circumstances. How do you think the earth holds onto its air? (duh, duh, duh.) How do you think the sun, which is 100% gas and has a temperature of 6000 degrees Kelvin, keeps from flying apart? (duh, duh, duh, duh.)

I ask again, WHAT SPECIFIC EVIDENCE IS THERE, OUTSIDE OF THE ASSERTIONS IN THE BIBLE, THAT THE MOST ABSURD PARTS OF GENESIS HAPPENED??

And do YOU believe in talking snakes?

So, we have some astrophysicists who claim, without observational evidence, clouds turn into stars. We have others who are just as educated who disagree. One is based on the unseen faith that things cannot be created in their present condition and the other depends on things we can see and not guess about what happened in the unseen past.

There are no "MOST ABSURD PARTS OF GENESIS" for the Bible believer It is all sober history. You start from an opposite bias as me. We were not there and know no one who was and take our positions on faith: Yours that God is not real and mine is that the God of the Bible is more real than we are.

No.

What an absolute loon you are!

If 10,000 astrophysicists found evidence that gas clouds condense into stars, and the Hubble Space Telescope photographed it (which it has, by the way), and YOU found ONE astrophysicist that fell down the stairs and broke his arm, you would claim that "all astrophysicists have broken arms."

It is not possible to defend Genesis based on anything one can observe anywhere in the universe.

And...do YOU believe in talking snakes???

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.