Originally Posted by Thunderstick
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by Ringman
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
Lets see, is the brilliance part of the b s part? I think the point you make is that you still can't explain what went bang and who lit the fuse.
I ain't watched no tv so give it a shot there Buckwheat.

So if something cannot be explained, God did it. That is a kindergarten level of logic. Straight out of the stone age.

Making up stories is what evolutionists do. They do it about science and creationists.

Well....nah, I don't think so. Try again. History tells us that some of the stories, A&E, the Flood, etc, in the OT/Torah were borrowed from older religions and cultures, Sumer, Babylon and modified to build a culture and identity for the tribe of Israel.

You keep saying this but if you actually studied flood accounts you would find some similarities in other flood accounts far away from the Mesopotamian area. How do you account for those? Do you really think it was all a borrow? If you still illogically do, then you are not taking into account the stark differences between the Genesis account and all other accounts. The Egyptian and Babylonian accounts establish creation on the basis of wars and jealousy between the gods. No one today would even debate the credibility of those accounts. Tell me where on the internet I can go to find 80 pages of debate between pagans supporting the ancient pagan views of creation vs modern science? The Genesis account shows the unity of the Godhead in starting creation in the context of creating good.
This assertion is not logical and ahistorical.

Flood accounts do not equate to a worldwide deluge where even the mountains are submerged and an ark is needed to save a selection of people and animals in order to repopulate the earth......It did not happen, the story is impossible.

The story was probably embellished from a localized flood event/hero legend what a family saved their themselves and their livestock under difficult conditions, to the amazement of the surrounding tribes.