Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by Ringman
[For about 60 - 70 years thousands of intelligent people have tried to get chemicals to produce life and failed. What they have proven is
life can only come from life. If intelligence can't do it chance can't. Therefore the whole evolutionary faith Paradigm is built on blind faith.

You don't seem to be very intelligent, and maybe can't read well.

As has been posted MANY TIMES, we do not know (yet) how life first emerged from lifeless chemicals. For all we know, an old guy in a night gown and an unkempt white beard, flying around in the air or sitting on a cloud, did it by magic.

But we DO KNOW that, after life emerged (however that happened) it EVOLVED and continues to evolve. Period.

And no, I do not believe that Humphries is a quack because I don't agree with him. I believe he is a quack because he does not belong to one scientific society and has never published a scientific paper in a real journal.

You remind me of the church fathers around 1600, who refused to look through Galileo's telescope because they would see how the solar system really was.

One final point: YOU think that because you have found ONE so-called physicist that agrees with your load of fairy tales that he must be right and the THJOUSANDS who believe in evolution are wrong. What if I could find ONE Christian who believes that Genesis is a load of myths? Hmmm?

If you don't know the first you sure don't know the rest.

As far as thousands go, I couldn't care less. Most folks rely on what they are told and never check things for themselves. You reject the fact that a rock was broken and sent to four labs and the dating of the rock varied from lab to lab by a billion years. Radiometric dating is a joke. If a date disagrees with a preconceived date based on evolution the radiometric date is discarded.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter