Originally Posted by Remington6MM
158 pages of the same old "if you can't dazzle em with brilliance, baffle em with bull siht. I gotta admit, some of you guys got that down real good. Any of you making any money on that? Bet not. BS is still pretty cheap.

yes I do make money off this "bullshit" middle six figures, not counting patents, and Im retired. although it has more to do with drug transport systems, and the use of genetics to predict disease states as a medical diagnostic tool. I just check into 24 to see if anything going on in guns, which is really, really slow on this site.

don't know how bullshit pages have been printed thru history on religion.

course we could just watch football and pay them money, I certainly wouldn't mind making what some of those guys are, you making any money watching them?..... jeez

anyway Myriad Genetics is working on biogenesis currently, but there are quite a few laws that stop real research. Either in or on the stem cell side. any type of research that announced "life" would be immediately stonewalled by the various religious lobbying groups.

If you want to bring yourself up to speed on some of the areas,

Computational Molecular Biology, by Pevzner is a good start. you could read it thru commercials.

Last edited by Etoh; 08/18/19.

Most people don't have what it takes to get old