Originally Posted by scoony
Originally Posted by Dixie_Dude
I've read that there is far more evidence to prove creation than evolution. Evolution was pushed by athiests, Marxists, and Communists for over 100 years. Get God out of society, and society can be controlled by the State. When they were first going to the moon, NASA scientists were afraid the lunar module would sink in 6' of dust since the moon was supposed to be about 3 billion year old. Didn't happen. Mutations happen, but not complete DNA changes. Life itself is so complicated in molecular structure that it is only present on earth. We haven't found any intelligent life on other planets, not radio or TV signals, etc. They are constantly looking for signs, nothing yet. Then like someone said, look at the Grand Canyon. If it was as old as they say, rain and wind would have rounded all the land around it into hills and sand. Every civilization, from ancient times mentions a great flood, China, India, Egypt, Sumaria, Greek.

Life was created.

Where have you read that? On christian sites? with christian biases? Where is this evidence? How does it dispute the vast fossil record?

All the evidence supports evolution. The Bible creationists have nothing but faith. That is why it is called Faith.
Nothing wrong with that, but do not call it evidence when it is all Bible based faith.

Nobody knew how deep the moon dust would be until we stepped into it. No reason for it to be anything but what we found.
DNA changes have always evolved and are still evolving.
Claiming that life only exists on earth is stupid as the evidence for life in the universe mounts up. You are claiming a negative.
The age of the Grand Canyon is in the rocks for all to read who have honest eyes.
All those ancient flood accounts happened at different times and none them match with Noah's flood.

As I have said several times...it is too bad that the Bible authors did not have Hubble.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."