Originally Posted by 3584ELK
I am late to the discussion, and I have little desire to scan 42 pages for the possibility that this been mentioned, but has anyone considered...

What if evolution is God's creative power put into practice?

For the pure theory of evolution to work, using the idea humans that descended from apes, wouldn't the apes be therefore extinct?

Also, what if this is all (for us humans) a continual progression to becoming someone (something) greater, roughly compared to Hindu beliefs?

Example: 3,000 years ago, let's say you were a beetle in the S. Pacific. Having lived that life, your next life is a progression to say, a snake. You are born a garden snake, live out that life successfully, and then are born as a goat. You live life as a goat, die, and then are born as a horse, etc... Perhaps it takes us 3000 years of progression to become human?

Or, alternately, you are a slow learner and you are now on your 68th trip to Earth. You are learning, growing, and progressing each time you are born and die. What about disabled children who are born and pass on at a young age? Perhaps they are WAY beyond you and I in progression and don't need to do anything except that final task of enduring that struggle?

Just a few things to mull over...

Every thing you said is plain stupid. If you believe god created you then STFU because what you believe dosen't matter...