Originally Posted by Starman

Originally Posted by TF49

How many instances? I suspect zero,

so you have decided its zero instances.

Well, we both know you don’t know what your talking about. I know the passage and verses you are referring to.... well, I think I know what you are referring to but that may be a bad assumption given the lack of clarity here.

Here’s the thing.....you implied that a person was invited to a feast.... and the got thrown out of the feast ... and apparently condemned.

That is not what the passage teaches.

The theological implication is that God invited.... a person came... was found unworthy and then got tossed out. You may not realize it, but it is kinda like a person was invited in by God....then judged unworthy.....judged AFTER.....and then thrown out. Implies that God was pulling a fast one....also implies the insufficiency of Jesus’ death.

This is just flat out wrong teaching. Wrong interpretation of the passage and verses.

Now, I know that this may be beyond your understanding and you may continue to believe whatever and go wherever your understanding leads you..... but don’t go saying the Bible teaches something when it does not.

Anyway..... go on....live your life and do what you do....

Last edited by TF49; 08/29/19.

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”