Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by JoeBob

He is one of the most preeminent nano chemist in the world and the origin of life was completely a chemical affair if you hold with current theories. He is probably one of, if not the most qualified man in the world to discuss the chemical processes necessary to create life as current science says that it was. You should do yourself a favor and actually watch the video.

It doesn't matter who he is. Science does not come down to the authority, belief or view of one man.

What science? You people prove the original point more and more with every post. Here you have a man who has over 130 patents, who has published over 750 peer reviewed articles, who has done some of the most ground breaking work in the world in synthetic and organic chemistry. He has done all of that. And you guys scream “Science”. What science? As he repeatedly says, he isn’t interested in dogma. Show him the mechanics of how something happened. Show him how it was done. Because based on his experience, expertise, and knowledge he has seen nothing from anyone to demonstrate that anyone has the faintest clue of what actually happened.

As he states, the current “science” on the subject of how life began amounts to putting some turkey cold cuts, a beak, some feathers, and a few bones in an oven and saying “Given a few million/billion years a turkey is bound to emerge at some point.”

Ok. It didn't happen like "whomever" claims it did. Origin of life is not evolution. Great. Point being, this guy is a scientist that publishes in peer reviewed journals and would do so with this thesis but hasn't. So? I have been trying to pay attention here, but, have not seen anyone here claiming that the origin of life is as he's refuting. Ok, folks have issue with science that says man is causing global warming, understood. Ok, guys take issue with science of origin of life. Ok. Understood. But it seems guys are then taking a leap that therefore all science is bullchit. Laughable in our modern age of what is known... We all know God created life, then it evolved. LOL. Carry-on.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?