Originally Posted by szihn
Idahoshooter, is your question because you seek an answer, because truth is important to you...or is it just something to create a discussion?

In other words, if what you believed to be true was not, would you want to know, and would you change your life and thinking in the way truth dictated?
It's better to not know and reap the consequences then it is to know and reap the consequences. What has been seen cannot be unseen. When you learn things beyond any doubt you can't ever un-learn them.

If a quest for truth, for no other reason then it is true, is not the reason for the original question, then be honest with yourself and you'll get along a lot easier in your natural life.

If on the other hand you actually want to know what is true and what scientific and historical evidence there is for the conclusion to be based on, please let me know by PM.
No one know all truth. No human can. But most of the lies that people believe are quite easy to dispel if you simply look into it. In my experience it takes about 16 hours to undo most of the "science' that we were all taught was true and show the counter points. You can easily learn the counter point as easily as watching a few movies if you truly desire to know.

Will that lead you to ultimate truth?
No.
But it will lead you away from the lies, and as the old saying goes, "nature hates a vacuum".
When what we believed to be true is show to use that it is not, we are on a good path to understand how to learn more.

Those that do not want to know never want anyone else to know either.
We see that with the Dem/Comms in their daily activities. Libs like "Paddler" are perfect examples of what I am speaking of. He's not alone either. There are LOTS of folks (many here on this site) who would be very offended if you didn't agree with them and embrace the beliefs they want to assert. If you start to learn anything true, the enemies of truth come out of the woodwork. It's not enough for them to want to stay in their comfort zone, but they will be VERY offended if you don't stay with them.

As for me, I care for mankind as I should, but if any individual man doesn't want to learn I am not a bit interested in showing them the any of the souses of the information. I don't have a dog in their fight. I see no reason I should care about the direction of their lives more then they do themselves.

So please consider my counter question deeply, and let those that scream and shout and insult do so at top speed and maximum intensity.

The offer is genuine however, and if you want information concerning those questions you posted, and a lot of other questions too, just let me know.

That sounds like a serious brain washing session.